- The main parameters of elevators and the types and dimensions of cars, shafts, and machine rooms. Part 1: Class I, II, III and VI elevators GB / T 7025.1-2008
- 1 Scope
- 2 terms and definitions
- 2.1 General terms and definitions
- 2. 2 elevator types
- 2.3 Symbol description
- 3 elevator main parameters
- 3.1 Priority number system
- 3.2 rated load
- 3. 3 rated speed
- 3. 4 Selection of elevator type
- 4 size
- 4.1 Dimensions in the car
- 4.2 Internal dimensions of the hoistway
- 4. 3 waiting hall size
- 4.4 Elevator machine room size
- 4.5 Machine room size of hydraulic elevator
- 4.6 Computer Room Layout
- Code for design of sports buildings [Description of articles] JGJ 31-2003
- Code for design of sound insulation of civil buildings [with descriptions of articles] GB 50118-2010
- Architectural drafting standards [explanation with provisions] GB / T 50104-2010
- Technical specifications for roofing engineering [with descriptions of articles] GB 50345-2012
- General Hospital Construction Standard [Description of Provisions] Building Standard 110-2008
- Prefabricated double-layer stainless steel flue and chimney CJ / T 288-2017
- Engineering technical specifications of mechanical parking garages [with descriptions of articles] JGJ / T 326-2014
- Design Standards for Urban Public Toilets [Description of Provisions] CJJ 14-2016
- Evacuation plan design principles and requirements GB / T 25894-2010
national standards of People's Republic of China
Elevator main parameters and the types and dimensions of cars, shafts, and machine rooms. Part 1: Class I, II, III, and VI elevators
Lifts—Main specifications and the dimensions, arrangements for its cars, wells and machine rooms—Part 1: Lifts of classes Ⅰ, Ⅱ, Ⅲ, Ⅳ
GB / T 7025.1-2008
GB / T 7025 "Main parameters of elevators and the types and dimensions of cars, hoists, and machine rooms" includes the following three parts:
——Part l: Class Ⅰ, Ⅱ, Ⅲ, Ⅵ elevators;
——Part 2: Class IV elevators;
——Part 3: Class V elevator.
This part is the first part of GB / T 7025. The technical content and chapter numbers of this section are consistent with ISO / DIS 4190-1: 2007 "Elevator Installation Part 1: Class I, II, III and VI Elevators" (English version).
For ease of use, the following editorial changes have been made to ISO / DIS 4190-1: 2007:
——Change “this part of ISO 4190” to “this part”.
—— The introduction of ISO / DIS 4190-1: 2007 is deleted in this section, because its existence has no effect on the understanding and use of this section.
——The description of dimensions b 3 and d 2 in 4.2.1 "Figure 2 and Figure 3" was corrected to "Figure 3 and Figure 4", Table 5 rated speed 1.60 m / s rated load capacity 2500 kg Corrected from "1600" to "4600".
——Because China's elevator industry has a special terminology standard GB / T 7024, therefore, the terms and definitions in ISO / DIS 4190-1: 2007 2.3 have been deleted. For ease of use, Table 1 has been added.
——Descriptive text about other countries and regions has been deleted.
——Considering the actual situation of China's ships, increase the load capacity of 600kg, 750kg, 900kg, 1050kg, 1150kg and the speed of 0.5m / s to optional rated load capacity and rated speed.
——In order to coordinate with relevant standards, delete the content of 4.2.1 that allow the design dimension of the hoistway to be negative deviation, and modify the expression of allowable deviation in Table 2.
—— In Figure 9b), the car design with the backpack structure is deleted.
This section replaces GB / T 7025.1-1997 "Main parameters of elevators and the types and dimensions of cars, shafts, and machine rooms. Part l: Class I, II, and III elevators."
The main differences between this section and GB / T 7025.1-1997 are:
——The technical content and chapters are formulated in accordance with ISO / DIS 4190-1: 2007;
——Added the content of Class VI elevators;
-Deleted the ISO preface;
——The range of the unsuitable rated speed is changed from “greater than 2.5m / s” to greater than “6.0m / s”;
——Chapter 2 “Reference Standards” has been deleted;
——Determine the rated load capacity and rated speed according to the close priority number series R10 and R5;
——The minimum waiting hall depth for elevators suitable for disabled persons has been changed from 1500mm to 1800mm;
— Added design requirements related to the use of disabled people.
This part is proposed and managed by the National Elevator Standardization Technical Committee (SAC / TC l96).
This section is drafted by : Hitachi Elevator (China) Co., Ltd.
Participated in the drafting of this section : Schindler (China) Elevator Co., Ltd., Shanghai Mitsubishi Elevator Co., Ltd., Toshiba Elevator (Shenyang) Co., Ltd., Huasheng Fujitec Elevator Co., Ltd.
The main drafters of this section : Lu Guoxiong, Yi Baoming, Shen Yin, Hu Hai, Chen Luyang.
The previous versions of the standards replaced by this section are :
——GB / T 7025-1986, GB / T 7025.1-1997.