- Room air conditioner energy efficiency limit value and energy efficiency class GB 12021．3-2010
- 1 Scope
- 2 Normative references
- 3 terms and definitions
- 4 Energy efficiency limits
- 5 Judgment method of energy efficiency level
- 6 Energy-saving evaluation value
- 7 Test method
- 8 Inspection rules
- 9 Energy efficiency rating
- Cold storage management specification GB / T 30134-2013
- Technical code for smoke prevention and exhaust system of building (report for approval) GB XXXX-2015
- Seismic Technical Specifications for Oil and Gas Transmission Pipeline Engineering [Attachments] GB 50470-2008
- Air source heat pump assisted solar hot water system (water storage tank volume is greater than 0.6m3) technical specifications
- Technical Regulations on the Safety of Urban Gas Facilities Operation, Maintenance and Emergency Repairs [Description of Provisions] CJJ 51-2016
- Technical Specification for CPVC Pipe and Piping Engineering of Sprinkler System [Supplementary Provisions] CECS 234: 2008
- Evaluation Standards for Energy-saving Buildings [Description of Provisions] GB / T 50668-2011
- Technical Regulations for Piping Engineering of Girder Connections [Description of Provisions] CECS 305: 2011
- Code for Design of Cold Storage [Description of Provisions] GB 50072-2010
national standards of People's Republic of China
Room air conditioner energy efficiency limit value and energy efficiency level
The minimum allowable value of the energy efficiency and energy efficiency grades for room air conditioners
Issuing authority: General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China
China National Standardization Administration Release Date: February 26, 2010 Implementation Date: June 01, 2010
Chapter 4 of this standard is mandatory, the rest are recommended.
This standard abolished GB 12021.3-2004 "Limited Values of Energy Efficiency and Energy Efficiency Levels of Room Air Conditioners".
Compared with GB 120211.3-2004, the main changes of this standard are as follows:
——Modified the energy efficiency limit value of the product (Chapter 4);
——Modified the energy efficiency index of the product (Chapter 5).
This standard was proposed by the Department of Resource Conservation and Environmental Protection of the National Development and Reform Commission.
This standard is under the jurisdiction of the National Energy Foundation and Management Standardization Technical Committee.
This standard was drafted: China Institute of Standardization, Beijing University of Technology, Qingdao Haier Air Conditioning Co., Ltd., Zhuhai Gree Electric Co., Ltd., Guangdong Midea Group Co., Ltd., Emerson Environmental Optimization Technology (Suzhou), International Copper Association (China), Shanghai Hitachi Electric Co., Ltd., China Electric Appliance Research Institute, China Household Electrical Appliance Research Institute, Suzhou Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Guangzhou Zhigao Air Conditioning Co., Ltd.
The main drafters of this standard: Cheng Jianhong, Li Hongqi, Gao Baohua, Huang Hui, Miao Xiongwei, Wang Yiren, Zhao Hengyi, Zhou Yi, Chen Weisheng, Wang Ruohong, Li Yan, Yu Hongmei, Lin Kun.
The previous versions of the standards replaced by this standard are: