- Fire pump GB 6245-2006
- 1 Scope
- 2 Normative references
- 3 terms and definitions
- 4 Classification and model
- 5 Vehicle fire pump
- 6 Engineering fire pump
- 7 Foam Liquid Fire Pump
- 8 Marine fire pump
- 9 fire pump
- 10 Test method
- 11 Inspection rules
- 12 signs
- Appendix A Sampling and Judgment of Series Fire Pumps
- Code for fire protection design of thermal power plants and substations [Instructions for Provisions] GB 50229-2006
- Code for design fire protection of winery [with descriptions of articles] GB 50694-2011
- Technical specification for smoke fire extinguishing system [with description of articles] CECS 169: 2015
- Construction Standards for Forest Fire Material Reserve Project [Supplementary Provisions] Building Standard 122-2009
- Fire engineering acceptance assessment rules for construction projects GA 836-2016
- Technical specification of fine water mist fire extinguishing system [with attached description] GB 50898-2013
- Technical Specification for Heptafluoropropane Foam Fire Extinguishing System [Supplementary Note] CECS 394: 2015
- Code for design of fire protection in petrochemical enterprises [explanation with provisions] GB 50160-2008
- Fire safety engineering general GB / T 31592-2015
national standards of People's Republic of China
Releasing Department: General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China, China National Standardization Administration
5.1, 5.2, 5.4.2 to 5.4.6, 5.5 to 5.8, 6.1, 6.2, 6.4.2, 6.4.3 of this standard , 6.5, 6.6, 7, 8, 9.1, 9.2, 9.4, 9.5, 9.6.1, 9.6.2, 9.7.2, 9.7 .4 to 9.7.7, 9.7.9 to 9.7.14, 9.8.1, 9.9 to 9.11 are mandatory provisions, and the rest are recommended provisions.
This standard is connected to NFPA 20-2003 "Installation of Fixed Fire Pumps", UL 448-1994 "Standard for Fire Pumps", UL 1247-1995 "Standard for Diesel Engines for Driving Centrifugal Fire Pumps" and Subject 448A (1994.11 draft) "Connection The research points of centrifugal fire pump and flexible coupling of prime mover are not equivalent.
This standard replaces GB 6245-1998 "Performance requirements and test methods for fire pumps".
Compared with GB 6245-1998, the main changes in this standard are as follows:
——Added requirements on materials and prime movers, couplings, control cabinets, batteries and other components;
——Added requirements for foam liquid fire pumps, marine fire pumps, deep well fire pumps, and submersible fire pumps;
——Added requirements for hand-held motorized fire pumps;
——Added arbitration test method.
Appendix A of this standard is an informative appendix.
Please note that some elements of this standard may involve patents. The issuer of this standard should not be held responsible for identifying these patents.
As of the effective date of this standard, GA 108-1995 "Hand Lifting Mobile Fire Pumps" shall be abolished simultaneously.
This standard was proposed by the Ministry of Public Security of the People's Republic of China.
This standard is under the jurisdiction of the Fourth Technical Committee of the National Fire Standardization Committee.
This standard was drafted by the Shanghai Fire Research Institute of the Ministry of Public Security.
The main drafters of this standard: Tian Yan, Fan Hua, Shi Xingtang, Wan Ming, Han Xiang, and Yang Zhijun.
This standard was first issued in 1986 and first revised in 1998.