- Partial revision of "Code for Fire Protection of Building Design" GB 50016-20191118
- 3 Plant and warehouse
- 3.5 Fire separation distance of the warehouse
- 3.7 Safe evacuation of the plant
- 5 Civil buildings
- 5.1 Building classification and fire resistance rating
- 5.2 General plan layout
- 5.3 Fire compartments and floors
- 5.4 Floor layout
- 5.5 Safe evacuation and evacuation
- 6 Building construction
- 6.2 Building components and pipeline wells
- 6.4 Evacuation stairs and evacuation stairs, etc.
- 6.7 Building insulation and exterior wall decoration
- 7 Fire rescue facilities
- 7.1 Fire lane
- 7.2 Rescue site and entrance
- 7.4 Helipad
- 8 Fire facilities installation
- 8.1 General requirements
- 8.2 Indoor fire hydrant system
- 8.4 Automatic fire alarm system
- 8.5 Smoke prevention and exhaust equipment
- 9 Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- 10 Electrical
- 10.1 Fire power and its power distribution
- 10.3 Fire emergency lighting and evacuation signs
- 11 wooden construction
- 12 Urban Transport Tunnel
- Construction Standard for School Buildings in Urban Primary and Secondary Schools  No. 102
- Design Standard for Energy Efficiency of Residential Buildings in Frigid and Cold Regions [Description of Provisions] JGJ 26-2018
- Code for Green Design of Civil Buildings [Description of Provisions] JGJ / T 229-2010
- Code for calculation of building area of construction projects [with descriptions of articles] GB / T 50353-2013
- Technical regulations for sports facilities in primary and secondary schools [Description of attached articles] JGJ / T 280-2012
- Design Standards for Catering Buildings [Description of Provisions] JGJ 64-2017
- Design Standards for Urban Public Toilets [Description of Provisions] CJJ 14-2016
- Function and size series of residential toilet GB / T 11977-2008
- Standard for calculation parameters of building sunshine [with descriptions of articles] GB / T 50947-2014
national standards of People's Republic of China
Architectural design code for fire protection
Code for fire protection design of buildings
(Partial revision consultation draft)
Issuing Department: Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People's Republic of China State Market Supervision Administration Release Date: August 27, 2014 Implementation Date: May 1, 2015
Announcement of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People's Republic of China
20 ** No. **
Announcement of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development on the partial revision of the national standard "Code for Fire Protection in Architectural Design"
The partially revised provisions of GB50016-2014 of the Code for Fire Protection in Building Design are approved, and will be implemented as of ** month ** of 20 **. Among them, Article ******* (paragraph) is a mandatory provision and must be strictly implemented. The original provisions revised this time are also repealed.
The partially revised provisions and specific contents are publicized on the portal of the Ministry of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction (www.mohurd.gov.cn), and will be published in the recently published "Engineering Construction Standardization" journal.
Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People's Republic of China
20 ** year ** month ** day
Partial revision description
This partial revision of this code is based on the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development's Standards "Notice on Printing and Distributing Engineering Construction Specifications and Standards for 2019 and Related Work Plans" (Building Letter  No. 8), which was conducted by the Ministry of Emergency Management Tianjin Fire Research The institute will work together with the relevant units.
This partial revision work has revised and improved the basic fire protection technical requirements related to children's playgrounds, civil buildings with a building height greater than 250m in accordance with the principles of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development and related national standards and fire protection regulations. The main contents include:
1. Clarified the scope of children's activities, and strengthened the requirements for fire protection facilities.
2. Adjusted the net width requirements for evacuation doors.
3. Clearly expand the enclosed stairwell and the safe evacuation distance of the front room on the ground floor.
4. Added technical requirements for fire protection of high-rise wooden structures.
5. Clarified the fire protection requirements for civil buildings with a building height greater than 250m.
There are a total of 64 partial amendments, which are:
3.1.3, 3.3.1, 3.3.2, 3.5.2, 3.7.2, 3.7.5 (6 items)
5.1.2A, 5.1.8A, 5.2.3, 5.3.1, 5.3.6, 5.4.3, 5.4.4, 5.4.11, 5.4.12, 5.4.13, 5.4.17, 5.5.12A, 5.5. 14A, 5.5.15, 5.5.17, 5.5.18, 5.5.23, 5.5.30, 5.5.31 (Article 19)
6.2.5A, 6.2.9A, 6.4.2, 6.4.3, 6.4.5, 6.4.11A, 6.7.4, 6.7.7A (Article 8)
7.1.8A, 7.2.1A, 7.2.5A, 7.4.1 (4 items)
8.1.2A, 8.2.4, 8.3.3A, 8.4.1, 8.4.22, 8.4.2A, 8.5.4A (Article 6)
9.3.6, 9.3.15 (2 items)
10.1.1A, 10.1.10, 10.1.10A, 10.1.10B, 10.2.7, 10.3.1, 10.3.2A (Article 7)
11.0.1, 11.0.2, 11.0.3, 11.0.4, 11.0.7, 11.0.10, 11.0.12, 11.0.12A, 11.0.13, 11.0.14 (10 items)
12.1.10 (1 Article)
(A total of 64).
Note: Black font with underline indicates new content, black font with box indicates deleted content, unmarked text is the original content. Part of the revised content should be used in conjunction with other contents of the "Code for Fire Protection of Building Design" GB50016-2014 (2018 edition) and implemented together.