- Maintenance management of building fire protection facilities GB 25201-2010
- 1 Scope
- 2 Normative references
- 3 terms and definitions
- 4 General
- 5 on duty
- 6 Inspection
- 6.1 General requirements
- 6.2 Inspection contents
- 7 Detection
- 7.1 General requirements
- 7.2 Test content
- 8 Maintenance
- 9 Maintenance
- 9.1 General provisions
- 9.2 Maintenance content
- 10 files
- 10.1 Content
- 10.2 Shelf life
- Appendix A (Normative Appendix) Record Form of Duty of Fire Control Room
- Appendix B (Normative Appendix) Record of Failure Maintenance of Building Fire Protection Facilities
- Appendix C (Normative Appendix) Inspection Record Form for Building Fire Protection Facilities
- Appendix D (Normative Appendix) Test Record Form for Building Fire Protection Facilities
- Appendix E (Normative Appendix) Maintenance Form for Building Fire Protection Facilities
- Test method for lateral spread of flame on vertical surfaces GB / T 28752-2012
- Code for Design of Sprinkler System [Description of Provisions] GB 50084-2001 (2005 Edition)
- Technical Code for Fire Protection of Building Steel Structures [Description of Provisions] CECS 200: 2006
- Fire linkage control system GB 16806-2006
- Multi-property building fire safety management GA / T 1245-2015
- Fire safety engineering guide Part 4: Detection, start-up and fire suppression GB / T 31540.4-2015
- Technical specification of water spray fire extinguishing system [with descriptions of articles] GB 50219-2014
- Fire elevator manufacturing and installation safety code GB 26465-2011
- Technical specification of fine water mist fire extinguishing system [with attached description] GB 50898-2013
national standards of People's Republic of China
Maintenance management of building fire protection facilities
Maintenance management for building fire equipments
Issuing Department: The General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China The China National Standardization Administration
4.2 to 4.6, 5.2, 6.1, 7.1, Chapter 8, Chapter 9, and Chapter 10 of this standard are mandatory and the rest are recommended.
Appendices A to E of this standard are normative appendices.
This standard was proposed by the Ministry of Public Security of the People's Republic of China.
This standard is under the jurisdiction of the National Fire Standardization Technical Committee Fire Management Sub-Technical Committee (SAC / TC 113 / SC 9).
This standard was drafted: the Fire Bureau of the Ministry of Public Security, the Fire Bureau of the Jiangsu Provincial Public Security Department.
The main drafters of this standard: Li Shuhui, Liu Jiyang, Ding Yuping, Zhou Guanglian, Liao Ping, Feng Jingyu, Li Jincheng, Chen Bingan, Zhang Xianlai, Zhang Meihong, Guo Lingling, Liu Xijuan, Tang Weijun, Wang Zongcun.
Building fire protection facilities are set up in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations and national engineering construction fire protection technical standards, and are an important guarantee for detecting fires, controlling them in a timely manner, and extinguishing fires at the beginning. The maintenance and management of building fire protection facilities to ensure their intactness and effectiveness are the legal duties of the building's property rights, management and use units. In order to guide and standardize the maintenance and management of building fire protection facilities, to ensure that the building fire protection facilities are intact and effective, this standard is formulated in accordance with the current national laws and regulations and fire technology standards.