- Design code for highway drainage JTG / T D33-2012
- 1 General
- 2 terms and symbols
- 2.1 Terminology
- 2.2 Symbol
- 3 General requirements
- 4 Road surface drainage
- 4.1 General requirements
- 4.2 Drainage of road surface
- 4.3 Drainage of the central partition
- 4.4 Drainage from the high section
- 4.5 Slope drainage
- 5 Pavement internal drainage
- 5.1 General requirements
- 5.2 Pavement edge drainage system
- 5.3 drainage base
- 5.4 Drain cushion
- 6 Road drainage underground drainage
- 6.1 General requirements
- 6.2 Groundwater survey
- 6.3 Underground drainage facilities
- 7 Drainage of highway structures, underpass roads and facilities along the route
- 7.1 Drainage of bridge deck
- 7.2 Drainage of bridge (culvert) platforms and supporting structures
- 7.3 Tunnel drainage
- 7.4 Drainage down the road
- 7.5 Facilities drainage along the line
- 8 Drainage in special areas and special sections
- 8.1 Permafrost regions
- 8.2 Expansive soil area
- 8.3 Loess area
- 8.4 Saline soil area
- 8.5 Landslide section
- 8.6 Water environment sensitive sections
- 9 Hydrology and hydraulic calculations
- 9.1 Hydrological calculations
- 9.2 Hydraulic calculation of trenches and pipes
- 9.3 Hydraulic calculation of the spout
- 9.4 Hydraulic calculation of underground drainage facilities
- Appendix A Strength requirements for masonry materials for various drainage structures
- Appendix B Calculation table of hydraulic radius and cross-section area of various trench pipes
- Appendix C. Nomogram for calculation of cutoff rate of open drains
- Terms used in this specification
- Technical code for application of solar water heating systems for civil buildings [Instructions for Provisions] GB 50364-2005
- Welded steel pipe for low-pressure fluid transportation GB / T 3091-2015
- Steel mesh reinforced polyethylene composite pipe for water supply GB / T 32439-2015
- Occupational Skills Standard for Urban Water Supply Industry [Attachments] CJJ / T 225-2016
- Code for planning of urban drainage engineering [explanation with provisions] GB 50318-2017
- Construction and industrial water supply and drainage system safety evaluation standards [with descriptions of articles] GB / T 51188-2016
- Technical specifications for water supply and drainage in cities and towns [Description of attached articles] GB 50788-2012
- Construction and residential area rainwater control and utilization engineering technical specifications [with descriptions of articles] GB 50400-2016
- Design Code for Water Supply and Drainage in Public Bathrooms [Description of Provisions] CECS 108: 2000
People's Republic of China Industry Recommended Standards
Code for highway drainage design
Specifications for Drainage Design of Highway
JTG / T D33-2012
Compiling institutes: CCCC Road & Bridge Technology Co., Ltd. Approval department: Ministry of Transport of the People's Republic of China Implementation date: March 1, 2013
Announcement of the Ministry of Transport of the People's Republic of China
74 of 2012
Announcement of the Ministry of Transport on issuing "Code for Design of Highway Drainage"
The "Code for Highway Drainage Design" (JTG / T D33-2012) is now promulgated as a recommended standard for the highway engineering industry. It will be implemented from March 1, 2013. The original "Code for Highway Drainage Design" (JTJ 018-97) will be abolished at the same time. .
The management and interpretation power of this specification belongs to the Ministry of Transport, and the daily interpretation and management work is the responsibility of the editor-in-chief, China Communications Road and Bridge Technology Co., Ltd.
All relevant units are requested to pay attention to summing up their experience in practice, and timely report the problems and amendments to China Communications Road and Bridge Technology Co., Ltd. (Address: Jiangsu Building, 88 Dingmenwai Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing, 100011) in order Refer to when revising.
Ministry of Transport of the People's Republic of China
December 28, 2012
Since its promulgation and implementation, the "Code for Design of Highway Drainage" (JTJ 018-97) (hereinafter referred to as the original specification) has played an important role in reducing water damage to roadbeds and highway structures and improving highway durability. With the development of highway construction, the improvement of highway drainage technology, the emergence of new materials, and the accumulation of engineering experience, some parts of the specification need to be revised and improved to better meet the needs of engineering construction. According to the Ministry of Transport's "Notice on Releasing the 2009 Highway Engineering Standard Development and Revision Project Plan" (Jiaotongfa  No. 190) requirements, China Jiaotong Road and Bridge Technology Co., Ltd. as the editor-in-chief shall revise the original specifications.
On the basis of summing up engineering practice experience and scientific research results in recent years, the editing team has fully absorbed the construction experience of drainage projects in recent years through extensive investigations, extensively solicited opinions from relevant units and experts in the industry, and completed the "Code for Highway Drainage Design" "(JTG / T D33-2012) (hereinafter referred to as this specification).
This specification consists of nine chapters and three appendices. The main contents include general requirements, surface drainage on road boundaries, internal drainage on road surfaces, underground drainage on road boundaries, highway structures, drainage through roads and facilities along the route, drainage in special areas and special sections, Hydrology and hydraulic calculation, etc. The main changes from the original specification are:
(1) A chapter on "General Requirements" has been added to systematically regulate the overall requirements and design contents of highway drainage design;
(2) The content of hydrological calculation and hydraulic calculation in the original code is combined into one chapter, and the contents of flow calculation and hydraulic calculation of underground drainage facilities are supplemented;
(3) Refined the regulations for surface drainage design of road boundary and internal drainage design of pavement;
(4) Added regulations on drainage design for tunnels, facilities along the line, and sensitive sections of the water environment;
(5) Added regulations for drainage design in some special areas and special sections.
The relevant units are requested to inform CCCC Road & Bridge Technology Co., Ltd. (Address: Jiangsu Building, No. 88 Andingmenwai Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing, 100011) for reference during the next revision.
Compiling institutes: CCCC Road and Bridge Technology Co., Ltd.
Participating organization: CCCC First Highway Survey Design and Research Institute Co., Ltd.
CCCC Second Highway Survey Design and Research Institute Co., Ltd.
Main drafters: Liu Boying, Ding Xiaojun, Wu Wanping, Guan Yanbin, Li Gang, Ruan Yanbin, Yao Xiaoyang