- Safety glass for building. Part 1: Fireproof glass GB 15763.1-2009
- 1 Scope
- 2 Normative references
- 3 terms and definitions
- 4 Classification and marking
- 5 Materials
- 6 Requirements
- 7 Test method
- 8 Inspection rules
- 9 mark, product instruction manual
- 10 Packaging, transportation and storage
- Technical Regulations for Stainless Steel Structures [Instructions] CECS 410: 2015
- Technical specifications for foundation reinforcement of existing buildings [with descriptions of articles] JGJ 123-2012
- CECS 230: 2008 Design Code for Steel-Concrete Hybrid Structures of High-Rise Buildings
- Code for seismic design of structures [explanation with attached articles] GB 50191-2012
- Code for design of basement of civil air defense [explanation with attached article] GB 50038-2005
- Key points for special review of seismic fortification of over-rise high-rise building engineering 2015
- Technical specifications for raft and box foundations of high-rise buildings [Description of Provisions] JGJ 6-2011
- Technical code for concrete structure of high-rise building [Attachment] JGJ 3-2010
- Technical specification for concrete-filled steel tube structure [with description of the articles] GB 50936-2014
national standards of People's Republic of China
Safety glass for building. Part 1: Fire-resistant glass
Safety glazing materials in building—Part 1: Fire-resistant glass
Issuing Department: General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China, China National Standardization Administration, Issue Date: March 28, 2009 Implementation Date: March 01, 2010
This section 6.3, 6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 6.10, 9.1 are mandatory clauses, others are recommended clauses.
GB 15763 "Safety Glass for Buildings" is currently divided into four parts:
——Part 1: Fireproof glass;
——Part 2: Tempered glass;
——Part 3: Laminated glass;
-Part 4: Homogeneous tempered glass.
This part is Part 1 of GB 15763.
This section refers to the corresponding foreign standards or specifications, such as BS EN357: 2004 "Building glass-Fire-resistant glass members with transparent or translucent glass-Classification of fire performance", BS 6262-3: 2005 "Building windows- Part 3: Code of Practice for Fire, Safety and Wind Loads.
This section replaces GB 15763.1-2001 "Building safety glass fire-resistant glass". Compared with GB 15763.1-2001, the main changes in this section are as follows:
——Revised the provisions in accordance with GB 15763.1-2001 No. 1 amendment.
——Add definitions such as fire resistance limit.
——The Class B fire-resistant glass was cancelled.
——The appearance quality of composite fire-resistant glass increases the requirement of scratch defects.
——Re-define the fire resistance limit level.
This section is proposed by China Building Materials Federation.
This section is under the jurisdiction of the National Building Glass Standardization Technical Committee.
This section is responsible for drafting units: China Building Materials Inspection and Certification Center, Tianjin Fire Research Institute of the Ministry of Public Security, Sichuan Fire Research Institute of the Ministry of Public Security.
Participated in the drafting of this section: Guangdong King Kong Glass Technology Co., Ltd., Beijing Green Beijing Fengfeng Fire Glass Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Zhongli Holding Group Co., Ltd., Hehe Technology Group Co., Ltd., Heshan Hengbao Fire Glass Co., Ltd.
The main drafters of this section: Miao Xiangyang, Gong Shuyi, Wang Ruyang, Huang Wei, Nie Tao, Zhuang Dajian, Song Li, Long Linxing, Xia Weiwen, Chen Wolin, Wu Congzhen, Sui Chaoying.
The previous releases of the standards replaced by this section are:
——GB 15763-1995 fire-resistant glass for building;