- Elevator installation acceptance code GB / T 10060-2011
- 1 Scope
- 2 Normative references
- 3 terms and definitions
- 4 Installation prerequisites
- 5 Acceptance inspection items and inspection requirements
- 6 Acceptance test items and test requirements
- 7 Acceptance rules
- Appendix A
- Application Technical Regulations of Residential Exhaust Duct System [Supplementary Provisions] CECS 390: 2014
- Specification for the quality acceptance of residential interior decoration projects [with descriptions of articles] JGJ / T 304-2013
- Code for Quality Acceptance of Intelligent Building Projects [Supplementary Provisions] GB 50339-2013
- Code for safety management of construction enterprises [Description of attached articles] GB 50656-2011
- Measures for the Quality Guarantee of Building Construction in 2000
- Green Construction Guidelines 2007
- Decision of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development on Amending the "Interim Measures for the Administration of the Filing and Inspection of Housing Construction Projects and Municipal Infrastructure Projects" 2009
- Code for acceptance of construction quality of anti-corrosion projects in buildings [explanation with provisions] GB 50224-2010
- Code for design of construction organization of open-pit coal mine [with attached text] GB 51114-2015
national standards of People's Republic of China
Elevator installation acceptance code
Code for acceptance of electric lifts installation
GB / T 10060-2011
Issuing department: General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China, China National Standardization Administration
This standard replaces GB 10060-1993 Code for Elevator Installation and Acceptance.
The main differences between this standard and GB 10060-1993 are as follows:
-Structural adjustments have been made to the division of chapters and structures;
——The scope of application is extended to electric drive traction type with rated speed not greater than 6.0 m / s and electric driven compulsory passenger elevators and freight elevators with rated speed not greater than 0.63 m / s. Regulations applicable to domestic elevators and cargo-only elevators;
-Added Chapter 3 "Terms and Definitions";
——In Chapter 4 "Prerequisites for Installation and Acceptance", the information and documents provided by the manufacturing company have been modified, and 4.7 has been added to the grounding requirements of the elevator power supply;
——In Chapter 5, “Acceptance Inspection Items and Inspection Requirements”, a large amount of supplements and amendments have been made to the acceptance contents that affect the safe operation of the elevator;
——Added acceptance requirements for elevators without machine rooms;
——Added the inspection and acceptance content of the elevator installation which directly affects the safe operation of the elevator;
——Centralize the function acceptance inspection and test content of the elevator as Chapter 6;
——Modified Chapter 7 “Acceptance Rules”;
—— Removed the format of GB 10060-1993 Appendix A Elevator Installation Acceptance Certificate;
-Added Appendix A electrical safety device table;
——Added references for drafting this standard.
Appendix A of this standard is a normative appendix.
This standard was proposed and managed by the National Elevator Standardization Technical Committee (SAC / TC 196).
This standard is drafted by: National Elevator Quality Supervision and Inspection Center.
This standard was drafted by: Otis Elevator (China) Co., Ltd., Shanghai Mitsubishi Elevator Co., Ltd., Schindler (China) Elevator Co., Ltd., Huasheng Fujita Elevator Co., Ltd., Xizi Otis Elevator Co., Ltd., and KONE Elevator Co., Ltd. Company, Giant KONE Elevator Co., Ltd., Hitachi Elevator (China) Co., Ltd., Shanghai Yongda Elevator Equipment Co., Ltd., Shanghai Special Equipment Supervision and Inspection Technology Research Institute, Toshiba Elevator (China) Co., Ltd., Guangzhou Guangri Elevator Industry Co., Ltd., Thyssen Elevator Co., Ltd.
The main drafters of this standard: Ma Peizhong, Jiang Qing, Mao Shun, Guo Zhixin, Kang Weiqiang, Wen Aimin, Gui Jianchang, Liu Xu, Zhou Lianxiang, Zhang Yong, Zhang Zhihao, Xie Songqing, He Yunlang, Xie Xiong.
The previous versions of the standards replaced by this standard are:
——GB 10060-1988, GB 10060-1993.