- Kitchen equipment fire extinguisher GA 498-2012
- 1 Scope
- 2 Normative references
- 3 terms and definitions
- 4 Classification, model making and basic parameters
- 5 Requirements
- 6 Test method
- 7 Inspection rules
- 8 Requirements for writing the instruction manual
- Fire water crane GA 821-2009
- Code for design and configuration of fire extinguishers in buildings [Description of Provisions] GB 50140-2005
- Fire safety engineering. Part 3: Guidelines for fire risk assessment GB / T 31593.3-2015
- Fire extinguisher box GA 139-2009
- Fire safety engineering guide Part 4: Detection, start-up and fire suppression GB / T 31540.4-2015
- Code for Design of Fixed Fire Cannon Fire Extinguishing System [Attachment with Provisions] GB 50338-2003
- Code for fire protection design of garages, garages, and parking lots [Instructions] GB 50067-2014
- Technical Regulations for Intelligent Active Sprinkler System in Large Spaces [Description of Provisions] CECS 263: 2009
- Fire safety engineering. Part 9: Guide for personnel evacuation assessment GB / T 31593.9-2015
People's Republic of China Public Safety Industry Standard
Fire extinguishing equipment for kitchen equipment
Fire extinguishingdevice for kitchen equipment
Issuing department: Ministry of Public Security of the People's Republic of China
Release date: June 19, 2012 Implementation date: September 01, 2012
Chapters 5 and 7 of this standard are mandatory, and the rest are recommended.
This standard was drafted in accordance with the rules given in GB / T 1.1-2009.
This standard replaces GA 498-2004 "Kitchen Equipment Fire Extinguishing Devices". Compared with GA 498-2004, in addition to editorial changes, the main technical changes are as follows:
-Revised the list of normative references (see Chapter 2, Chapter 2 of the 2004 edition);
——Modified the requirements for type designation, working temperature range, container component materials, control panel, etc. (see 4.2, 4.3.1, 5.2.1, 5.3, 4.1, 4. of the 2004 edition). 2.1, 5.2, 5.15);
——Added requirements for classification, injection performance parameters, pressure indicator, check valve, fire extinguishing agent and driving gas (see 4.1, 188.8.131.52.4, 5.2.7, 5.8, 5. 13);
——Revised methods such as linkage test, deep-fry pan fire and cooking pot fire test, smoke exhaust hood fire and smoke exhaust pipe fire test, anti-splash test, and use medium corrosion test (see 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, 6.6, 6.14, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, 6.7.3 of the 2004 edition).
This standard is proposed by the Fire Bureau of the Ministry of Public Security.
This standard is under the jurisdiction of the National Technical Committee for Standardization of Fire Control of the Sub-Committee on Fixed Fire Extinguishing Systems (SAC / TC 113 / SC 2).
This standard is drafted by: Tianjin Fire Research Institute of the Ministry of Public Security.
This standard was drafted by: Hangzhou Jie'an Fire Equipment Co., Ltd., Sichuan Weitelong Fire Equipment Co., Ltd.
The main drafters of this standard: Wang Shuyan, Liu Lianxi, Gao Yunsheng, Dong Haibin, Zhao Yongshun, Fu Shan, Tang Liu.
The previous versions of the standards replaced by this standard are: