- Method for determining major fire hazards GB 35181-2017
- 1 Scope
- 2 Normative references
- 3 terms and definitions
- 4 Judgment principles and procedures
- 5 Judgment method
- 6 Direct judgment factors
- 7 Comprehensive judgment factors
- Technical Specification for Heptafluoropropane Foam Fire Extinguishing System [Supplementary Note] CECS 394: 2015
- Code for fire protection design of civil air defense engineering [attachments] GB 50098-2009
- Fire door monitor GB 29364-2012
- Code for Design of Gas Fire Extinguishing System [Description of Provisions] GB 50370-2005
- Fire safety engineering general GB / T 31592-2015
- Regulations on Urban Fire Planning and Construction Management
- Technical specification of water spray fire extinguishing system [with descriptions of articles] GB 50219-2014
- Fire linkage control system GB 16806-2006
- Fire emergency lighting and evacuation indication system GB 17945-2010
national standards of People's Republic of China
Judgment method of major fire hazards
Methods for major fire potential judgment
Issuing Department: The General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China The China National Standardization Administration Release Date: December 29, 2017 Implementation Date: July 01, 2018
Chapters 5 to 7 of this standard are mandatory and the rest are recommended.
This standard was drafted in accordance with the rules given in GB / T 1.1-2009.
This standard is proposed and managed by the Ministry of Public Security of the People's Republic of China.
This standard is drafted by the Fire Bureau of the Ministry of Public Security and the Tianjin Fire Research Institute of the Ministry of Public Security.
Participating in the drafting of this standard: Sichuan Public Security Fire Brigade, Guangdong Public Security Fire Brigade, Hubei Public Security Fire Brigade.
The main drafters of this standard: Liu Jiyang, Tong Yanjun, Li Yanjun, Ni Zhaopeng, Ma Rui, Han Zizhong, Qiang Qiang, Huang Tao, Wu Dan, Lu Yunlong, Bo Jianwei, Zhu Huijun, Xiao Rong, Gao Weina, Tan Yuanlin.
Major fire hazards are all kinds of potential unsafe factors that violate fire control laws and regulations and fail to meet fire technical standards, which may lead to fires or increase fire hazards, and may cause major, particularly major fire accidents or serious social impacts. The timely detection and elimination of major fire hazards is of great significance for preventing and reducing fire occurrences, ensuring social and economic development and the safety of people's lives and property, and maintaining social stability.
This standard is based on fire protection laws and regulations and national engineering construction fire protection technology standards, based on extensive investigations and studies, summing up practical experience, referring to relevant domestic and foreign materials, and fully soliciting opinions. The formulation and promulgation of this standard provides citizens, legal persons, other organizations, and fire protection agencies of public security organs with a method for determining major fire hazards, and it can also provide a technical basis for fire safety assessment.