- General rules for flame retardant and fire resistant wires and cables GB / T 19666-2005
- 1 Scope
- 2 Normative references
- 3 terms and definitions
- 4 Model
- 5 Combustion characteristics requirements
- 6 Technical requirements
- 7 Acceptance rules
- Appendix A Examples of Related Wire and Cable Product Standards
- Appendix B Technical Performance of Halogen-Free Low-Smoke Flame-Retardant Insulation and Sheath
- Appendix C Technical Performance of Refractory Mica Tape for Wire and Cable
- Technical specifications for electromagnetic compatibility of building electrical engineering [attachments] GB 51204-2016
- Electrical Design Code for Residential Buildings [Description of Provisions] JGJ 242-2011
- General technical requirements for stage LED lamps GB / T 32486-2016
- Electrical fire monitoring system. Part 1: Electrical fire monitoring equipment GB 14287.1-2014
- Code for engineering design of fiber-to-the-home communication facilities in residential areas and residential buildings [Attachments] GB 50846-2012
- Code for design of electrical installations in hazardous areas with explosions [Supplied with description] GB 50058-2014
- Code for design of automatic fire alarm system [Description of attached articles] GB 50116-2013
- Technical Regulations of Light Pipe Lighting System [Description of Provisions] JGJ / T 374-2015
- Performance of lamps Part 2-1: Special requirements for LED lamps GB / T 31897.201-2016
national standards of People's Republic of China
General rules for flame retardant and fire resistant wires and cables
Flame retardant and fire resistant wires and cables
GB / T 19666-2005
Issuing Department: The General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China The China National Standardization Administration Issue Date: February 06, 2005 Implementation Date: August 01, 2005
Flame-retardant and fire-resistant wires and cables, including halogenated, halogen-free, and low-smoke products, have been produced and used in China for more than ten years, which is of great significance to fire safety. However, because there is no international standard or national standard, the product name, model, technical requirements, and test methods are quite confusing, and some are inconsistent with international requirements. This standard is formulated to unify domestic production and use, and to meet the needs of international trade and economic and technological exchanges.
Taking into account the requirements of flame retardant and fire resistance can cover almost all wire and cable products, and to achieve this purpose generally does not need to change the structure of the wire and cable, but to change the materials used. Therefore, instead of adopting a method of formulating product standards one by one, this general rule is formulated, and requirements for combustion characteristics such as flame retardant and fire resistance are different from the current ordinary product standards. Recommended flame retardant or refractory materials are recommended, and corresponding The mark is added to the front of the common product model to distinguish it from the common product.
In this standard, the test methods and performance requirements for halogen-free, low-smoke, flame-retardant, and fire-resistant properties adopt the following latest versions of international standards:
IEC 60331: 1999 Line or fiber optic cable integrity test under flame conditions
IEC 60332: 2000 Fire test of electric or optical cables under flame conditions
IEC 60754: 1997 Test Method for Gas Released from Combustion of Materials from Electric or Optical Cables
IEC 61034: 1997 Determination of smoke density of cables or optical cables burning under specific conditions
This general rule can be used directly as a product standard. If a single-line product standard is to be prepared, the relevant content must comply with the provisions of this general rule.
Appendix A, Appendix B and Appendix C of this standard are informative appendices.
This standard is the first national standard.
This standard was proposed by the China Electrical Equipment Industry Association.
This standard is under the jurisdiction of the National Wire and Cable Standardization Technical Committee.
This standard is drafted by: Shanghai Cable Research Institute.
This standard was drafted by: Tianjin Fire Research Institute of the Ministry of Public Security, East China Architectural Design and Research Institute Co., Ltd., Yangzhou Shuguang Cable Factory, Shanghai Maqiao Cable Factory, Baosheng Technology Innovation Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Shangshang Cable Group Co., Hengtong Group Co., Ltd., Far East Cable Factory, Jiangsu Shengan Cable Co., Ltd., Foshan Zhongbao Cable Factory, Shanghai Cable Factory Shifen Factory, Huai'an Bafang Cable Factory, Wuxi Aibang High Polymer Co., Ltd.
Drafters of this standard: Xu Yinglin, Dai Dianfeng, Shen Yuxiang, Gu Liyun, Zhou Yan, Tang Chongjian, Wang Songming, Liu Genrong, Wang Chuanbin, Sun Ping, Luo Pinguang, Zhang Zhiqing, Sun Yueming, Swimming.