- Autoclaved aerated concrete block GB 11968-2006
- 1 Scope
- 2 Normative references
- 3 terms and definitions
- 4 Product Categories
- 5 Raw materials
- 6 Requirements
- 7 Inspection method
- 8 Inspection rules
- 9 Product quality certificate
- 10 Stacking and transportation
- Regulations on the preparation of construction engineering design documents in 2016
- Code for design of fire protection of thermal power plants and substations [introduction to provisions] GB 50229-2006
- Design Standards for Energy Efficiency of Residential Buildings in Frigid and Cold Regions [Description of Provisions] JGJ 26-2010
- Code for architectural design of nurseries and kindergartens [with descriptions of articles] JGJ 39-2016
- Construction Standards for Comprehensive Social Welfare Homes [Description of Provisions] Building Standard 179-2016
- Design specification for general plan transportation of chemical enterprises GB 50489-2009
- Code for architectural design of movie theaters [with description of articles] JGJ 58-2008
- Engineering technical specifications for plastic doors and windows [Attachments] JGJ 103-2008
- Sports equipment and grounds for primary and secondary schools Part 11: Sports floor coverings made of synthetic materials GB / T 19851.11-2005
national standards of People's Republic of China
Autoclaved aerated concrete block
Autoclaved aerated concrete blocks
Issuing Department: General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China, China National Standardization Administration, Issue Date: February 20, 2006 Implementation Date: December 01, 2006
Chapter 6 of this standard is mandatory, the rest are recommended.
This standard refers to German DIN 4165: 1996-11 "Autoclaved aerated concrete blocks and precision blocks", Japanese JIS A 5416: 1997 "Autoclaved aerated concrete slabs", British BS EN 771-4: 2003 "Steaming "Related aerated concrete building blocks", Russian TOCT 25485 "Porous concrete technical conditions", TOCT 21520 "Porous concrete small wall blocks", France NFP 14-306 "Autoclaved aerated concrete wall blocks" and other relevant standards.
This standard replaces GB / T 11968-1997 "Autoclaved aerated concrete blocks". Compared with GB / T 11968-1997, the main differences between this standard are:
——The grade of first-class products is cancelled, and the requirements for the allowable deviation of the size of premium products and qualified products have been increased accordingly.
——Higher requirements are placed on the appearance quality of the block, the number of missing corners and the number of cracks are specified, and the plane bending defects are not allowed.
——Improved the requirements of frost resistance of superior products.
This standard is proposed by China Building Materials Industry Association.
This standard is under the jurisdiction of the National Cement Product Standardization Technical Committee.
This standard is drafted by: Changzhou Building Materials Research and Design Institute of China New Building Materials Company, China Aerated Concrete Association.
Participating in the drafting of this standard: Beijing Architectural Design and Research Institute, National Building Materials Industry Silicate Construction Products Quality Supervision and Testing Center, Beijing Aerated Concrete Factory, Beijing Modern Building Materials Company, Shanghai Yitong Co., Ltd., Nantong City Zhiyun Silicate Products Co., Ltd., Humen Ferris Building Materials Industrial Co., Ltd., Xinjiang Construction Engineering Group Hongyan Building Materials Co., Ltd., Wuhan Chunsun New Wall Material Co., Ltd.
The main drafters of this standard: Tao Yousheng, Bao Junhai, Qi Zigang, Cheng Anning, Jiang Yong, Xu Bailu, Zheng Huadao.
The previous versions of the standard replaced by this standard are published as:
——GB 11968-1989, GB / T 11968-1997.
This Standard is entrusted to Changzhou Building Materials Research and Design Institute of China New Building Materials Company for interpretation.