- Fan energy efficiency limit value and energy efficiency grade GB 19761-2009
- 1 Scope
- 2 Normative references
- 3 terms and definitions
- 4 Technical requirements
- 4.1 Basic requirements
- 4.2 Fan efficiency, pressure coefficient and specific speed
- 4.3 Fan Energy Efficiency Rating
- 4.4 Limitation of fan energy efficiency
- 4.5 Evaluation value of energy-saving fan
- 5 Test method
- Technical Regulations of Ventilation Pipes [Description of Provisions] JGJ 141-2004
- Technical code for engineering construction hollow hollow wall silencing PVC pipes for construction drainage [Supplementary note] CECS 185: 2005
- Evaluation Standards for Energy-saving Buildings [Description of Provisions] GB / T 50668-2011
- Technical regulations for the operation of heating metering systems [with descriptions of articles] CJJ / T 223-2014
- Limit value of energy efficiency and energy efficiency grade of multi-unit air conditioner (heat pump) unit GB 21454-2008
- Technical code for construction of steel-plastic composite pipes for water supply in buildings [Description of Provisions] CECS 125: 2001
- Ground source heat pump system engineering technical specifications [with description of the articles] GB 50366-2005 (2009 edition)
- Technical measures for the design of civil construction projects in the whole country-Selection technology of building products
- HVAC drawing standard [with description of the articles] GB / T 50114-2010
national standards of People's Republic of China
Fan energy efficiency limit value and energy efficiency level
Minimum allowable values of energy efficiency and
energy efficiency grades for fan
Issuing Department: General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China, China National Standardization Administration, Issue Date: October 30, 2009 Implementation Date: September 1, 2010
4.4 of this standard is mandatory, the rest are recommended.
This standard replaces GB 19761-2005 "Limited Values of Energy Efficiency and Evaluation Values for Energy Conservation of Fans".
Compared with GB 19761-2005, the main changes in this standard are as follows:
——The standard name was changed from "Ventilator Energy Efficiency Limit Value and Energy Saving Evaluation Value" to "Ventilator Energy Efficiency Limit Value and Energy Efficiency Rating", and the English name was changed from "Limited values of energy efficiency and evaluating values of energy conservation for fan" to " Minimum allowable values of energy efficiency and energy efficiency grades for fan ";
——The energy efficiency level has been increased, and the original limit value of energy efficiency is taken as the energy efficiency level 3, and the original energy conservation evaluation value is taken as the energy efficiency level 2;
—— Tables 4, 5 and 6 in the original standard were deleted, and the energy efficiency values in the original table were combined in Table 1, Table 2 and Table 3.
This standard is proposed by the Department of Resource Conservation and Environmental Protection of the National Development and Reform Commission.
This standard is under the jurisdiction of the National Energy Foundation and Management Standardization Technical Committee for Reasonable Use of Electricity.
This standard is drafted by: Shenyang Blower Research Institute, China National Institute of Standardization, and Hefei General Machinery Research Institute.
Participants in the drafting of this standard: Xi'an Thermal Power Research Institute, Shaanxi Blower (Group) Co., Ltd., Tianjin Blower General Factory, Shanghai Blower Factory Co., Ltd., Changsha Blower Factory Co., Ltd. and Machinery Industry Energy Conservation Center.
The main drafters of this standard: Chen Fengyi, Zhu Yanli, Zhao Yuejin, Zheng Hua, Zhu Xiaonong, Liu Jiayu, Hong Shiqiang, Zhao Xuelu, Wan Fang, Zhu Guixiu, Jiang Yunzhu, Liu Yingzhou, Li Aixian.
This standard was first issued on May 13, 2005.