- Non-negative pressure water supply equipment CJ / T 265-2016
- 1 Scope
- 2 Normative references
- 3 terms and definitions
- 4 Classification and model
- 4.1 Classification
- 4.2 Model
- 5 Requirements
- 5.1 General requirements
- 5.2 Environmental conditions
- 5.3 Performance requirements
- 5.4 Steady current compensator
- 5.5 Vacuum suppressor
- 5.6 Control cabinet
- 5.7 Water pump unit
- 5.8 Pipes, valves and instruments
- 6 Test method
- 6.1 Test environment and working conditions
- 6.2 Test instruments and test devices
- 6.3 Equipment appearance and configuration inspection
- 6.4 Water quality inspection
- 6.5 Material inspection
- 6.6 Performance test
- 6.7 Inspection of steady current compensator
- 6.8 Vacuum suppressor inspection
- 6.9 Control cabinet test
- 6.10 Inspection of water pump unit
- 6.11 Inspection of pipelines, valves and instruments
- 7 Inspection rules
- 7.1 Inspection classification
- 7.2 Type inspection
- 7.3 Factory inspection
- 8 Marking, packaging, transportation and storage
- 8.1 Sign
- 8.2 Packaging
- 8.3 Transport
- 8.4 Storage
- High-density polyethylene suspension carrier filler for water treatment CJ / T 461-2014
- Public bath water quality standard CJ / T 325-2010
- Butterfly slow closing check valve CJ / T 282-2016
- Copper and copper alloy smelting cooling water zero discharge and recycling code GB / T 27681-2011
- Technical Specification for High-density Polyethylene (HDPE) Pipeline Engineering for Building Drainage [Description of Provisions] CECS 282: 2010
- Code for design of reinforced concrete caisson structure for water supply and drainage engineering [attachment with provisions] CECS 137: 2015
- Polypropylene (pp) pipe for underground water supply QB / T 1929-2006
- Hydropower Engineering Bill of Quantity Valuation Specification 2010
- Code for design of haloalkane 1301 fire extinguishing system GB 50163-92
People's Republic of China Urban Construction Industry Standard
Negative pressure water supply equipment
Non-negative pressure water supply equipment
CJ / T 265-2016
Release Department: Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People's Republic of China Release Date: August 08, 2016 Implementation Date: February 01, 2017
This standard was drafted in accordance with the rules given in GB / T 1.1-2009.
This standard is an amendment to CJ / T 265-2007 "Negative Pressure Water Supply Equipment". Compared with CJ / T 265-2007, the main technical changes of this standard are as follows:
——Modified the definition of non-negative pressure water supply equipment, steady flow compensator, water supply of municipal pipe network, and regulated volume of steady flow compensator
——Define the “rated water supply flow rate” as: “the water supply volume of the equipment under the set pressure value”;
-Added definition of integrated intelligence;
——Modify the performance requirements of small flow pressure holding function and noise;
——Added the requirement that “equipment should be installed with online water quality testing equipment”;
——Added requirements for manufacturing and non-destructive testing of steady current compensators;
——Added requirements for the bypass pipeline of the pump unit;
——Added requirements for pump unit selection, piping and vibration reduction;
——Added requirements for selecting valves and filters;
——Added the specific requirement that “for closed water supply equipment, electric valves should be selected”;
——Added specific requirements for instruments and sensors;
——Added the specific requirements of “When the user sets a disinfection facility, the interface of the disinfection facility should be reserved at the water inlet of the equipment”
——Added integrated intelligent structure without using independent electrical control cabinet;
——The standard directly lists the requirements for the color of the main circuit bus and insulated wires in the control cabinet;
——According to the updated version of the referenced standards, the names of some referenced standards have been updated accordingly;
——Adjusted the instrument for equipment test.
This standard was proposed by the Institute of Standards and Quotas of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development.
This standard is under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Construction Water Supply and Drainage Standardization Technical Committee.
Compiling institutes of this standard: Qingdao Sanli Group Co., Ltd.
This standard was edited by: China Architectural Design Institute Co., Ltd.
Qingdao Sanli Zhongde Meishui Equipment Co., Ltd.
Qingdao Bolier Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.
Fujian Minqing First Construction Development Co., Ltd.
The main drafters of this standard: Cui Jihong, Wang Xuecheng, Zhang Qinghua, Wang Xiuling, Lu Tingshun, Su Lihui, Zhao Li, Xu Qixiang, Cong Fuchen, Wang Faling, Xie Xiong
The previous versions of the standards replaced by this standard are:
——CJ / T 265-2007.